Wave Link Media Group was launched by President & CEO, Anthony Smith and Co-Owner’s Paul Medina , Sarah Shelman. The company serves as one of the leading online providers for Music, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Sports, Fashion, Movies, and Reality Television throughout Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and the surrounding areas. The founders have been working around the clock to bring Wave Link Radio into more homes across the map. Their continued commitment and efforts has also finally landed a launch for the first ever Blog TV Network, New Wave Entertainment TV.
Wave Link Radio has successfully interviewed some of today’s hottest recording artist such as Melanie Fiona, Ray J, Flo-Rida, Colby O’Donis, Rick Ross, and many more. In addition, Wave Link Radio has covered exclusive events such as Think Pink Rock’s, Jazz In the Gardens, Kelly Price’s R&B For Ever Concert, and The Volvo Ocean Race. WavelinkRadio.com continues to outgrow its competition by providing entertainment with online radio, editorial content and video and now television streaming.
Artist, TV Producers we encourage you to submit current TV projects or Music videos to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Advertising Coordinator will be responsible for managing operational activities for the sites digital advertising campaigns and providing basic technical support for the team. In this role, the Advertising Coordinator will be responsible for troubleshooting support tickets, consulting with internal and external clients regarding the advertising implementation, managing advertising projects from start to finish, and setting up and monitoring strategic deliverable s that meet our clients’ objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinate campaign-specific information necessary to run Ad Effectiveness studies
• Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Distribute tagging scripts and implementation documentation to clients
• Conduct client training’s on technology
• Proactively manage advertising validation processes
• Lead Client calls to direct tagging implementation and troubleshooting processes
• Take accountability and ownership of assigned projects, including troubleshooting and resolution
• Act as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
• Proactively communicate project status and collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure best quality execution of Ad Effectiveness studies
• Data analysis on multiple campaigns
Please email your resume to: Info@wavelinkradio.com